Food Equation is a professional nutrition and dietetic service run by Jane Freeman, a leading Dietitian and IOC qualified Sports Nutritionist. Jane now consults with individuals privately out of the Poche Centre in North Sydney (across from the Mater Hospital). She has trained as a professional cook at the Leith school of food and wine in London(her goal is to inspire you with delicious tastes), is a British Medical Association award winning author, holds a certificate in Paediatric Nutrition and recently completed the prestigious 2 year IOC diploma in Sports Nutrition (Jane is pictured with Dr Richard Budgett the Medical and Scientific director of IOC).
She works with you on an individual basis and promises to ACTIVATE YOU and your family, with credible and inspiring approaches to:
– Help optimise and support cancer treatments and post treatment recovery (Jane is a cancer specialist dietitian and has run Living Well programs for individuals in cancer treatment)
– Weight or fat loss, and or muscle build up.
– Performance enhancing training plans for your game or sporting interests
– Diabetes, metabolic syndrome or heart disease.
– Gastrointestinal health issues including IBS, coeliac disease, crohns colitis and stomas ( Jane held a gastroenterological consultant post at Princess Grace Hospital in London for 5 years)
– Family meal plans for improving the nutrition health of the family or dealing with special diet needs.
– Eating disorders
– School food programs and canteen menus (Jane has consulted for a number of schools).
– Healthy cafe and creative institutional menus (See one of Jane’s menu http://yolofood.com.sg)